Corn Maze Policies
We want everyone to have a safe and fun experience in the corn maze. Please follow these policies when coming to the maze.
- Pets: Only service dogs as defined by Titles II and III of the ADA are allowed on Tomball Corn Maze property.
- Smoking: There is to be NO smoking or vaping on the property at any time. If you are seen smoking or vaping, you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Alcohol: Alcohol and drugs are NOT permitted on the property at any time.
- No Horseplay: Running through the maze, veering off the path, or cutting through the corn is strictly prohibited. Violators will be asked to leave the premises.
- Unattended Children: Children under the age of 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Family Friendly: Any scary mask, costumes, etc. are not allowed on the Tomball Corn Maze property at any time.