Your safety is priority to us!
What you can expect from us:
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all our employees and staff.
- All employees and staff entering our property will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- All common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guest and employees.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- High-touch items will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We will adhere to and follow all local and statewide health standards.
What we are asking of you:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have any symptoms of COVID-19 as listed buy not limited to the symptoms below, please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- A temperature of 100.4 F or above
- Signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection within the past 72 hours
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Low grade fever
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and other guests and employees.
- If you have any questions about our commitment to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.